Wednesday 30 June 2010

Ripon - Update

I think its safe to say every one has now recovered from driving to Ripon and back. although I think the whir of the road against our tyres is a noise people wont forget in a hurry (no they are not cross plies)

When I finally arrived home and pulled into our drive, after seeing every one off, I decided to make a few phone calls before unpacking the Land Rover to let people know we had made it, however when I did get round to pushing every thing out of Cambridge, I discovered every single person had left some thing behind, amazing.

I think Marie Claire will have a nice surprise when she receive's the parcel arrive from me with her book in (a tale to perhaps be told later)

any way a few pictures of the Ripon event can be found here, sorry there are not more of us. http://www.lrsoc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2747.msg38831;topicseen#new

No comments:

Post a Comment